Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Issue of HPRS Available!

That's right, HPRS #15: Quick & Dirty is finally available for purchase. I currently have just a couple left that are made and ready to ship, but will take more orders and have them ready to go within one week (assuming that I don't get deluged!). This issue takes more the form of an artist book than zine and is quite a labor-intensive little object. But, I think you will enjoy it and it's fun to play with.

Made with small wooden box with magnetic closure, photocopied and rubber stamped card stock folded accordion-style, ribbon and bookbinding cloth. Size is 2.5" x 3" x 3".

Price: $20 plus $4 for shipping anywhere in the US; international add $7 for shipping. I accept concealed cash or a money order through the mail (at your own risk), or Paypal at amy.greenan at gmail dot com.

This issue will be strictly limited to no more than 50 copies. I currently have enough materials to make 25 total, but should be able to get more if necessary.

Comment here or email me at choci_loni at hotmail dot com to reserve a copy.




No comments: